Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Fast food around here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fast food around here

    Purple Cow is the shiz

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Football_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fast food around here

    Yesterday I ordered a Fruit & Walnut salad at McDonalds. I looked inside the bag to make sure I had the right thing --- (It looked OK at a glance) When I got to work I start to eat the salad ..... and guess what??????? no walnuts, no napkin, nothing to eat with and EVERY GRAPE IN THE THING WAS ROTTEN!!!!! GEESSSSS, I called the restaurant and talked to the manager ....she was very nice & offered me another salad at my convience. I feel like she did everything she could to correct the problem.
    But it does seem like there is a problem there lately.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fast food around here

    I haven't had an order messed up in a while until this week.
    I drove-thru DQ on the 4th and ordered 4 burgers and a large fry. The girl asked me if I wanted fries or a drink with that. I said "just the large fry", so she added a large Sprite to my order. Love those squak boxes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •